Workplace cultures often has the personality of its leaders built into it. Personality invariably helps form the systems, structures, and visions that fuel organizations. I'll help you to identify the unique gifts and personal challenges created in your leadership style.
Security, connected and sense of feeling valued allow employees to thrive. These qualities serve as the foundation of symbiotic working relationships. In order to build a supportive and collaborative environment, leaders need to know the basic motivations and work strategies of their teams and clients. This knowledge gives us the ability to:
- Know when to lean in and when to back off
- Let go of "personalizing" other people's actions
- Create the conditions necessary for growth/sustainability
- Speak in way that others can take in and appreciate
- Move beyond a sum-of-your-parts mentality